Places to go in Iowa City


View IC You Pee in a larger map

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PATV

What seemed at first to be a simple sterile white bathroom, such as
one might find in a small town optometrist's office, surprised me with
several small personal touches that made me feel more at home, my
favorite being the listing of the 7 Deadly Sins of shooting video.
Education during a bio-break is always welcome. The room was quite
clean and roomy. My one complaint is that there was waterless hand
sanitizer on the sink that looked deceptively like hand soap, which
was also available. While I am a great fan of hand sanitizer, I have
mistaken it for soap before, and if one attempts to use it as one
would use soap, with water, the results can be quite off-putting.
Still, the experience was a good one, and I would certainly go there
again. For many reasons, including the Monet painting above the
toilet, I give this room a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment