Places to go in Iowa City


View IC You Pee in a larger map

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coral Ridge Marcus Theater

Movie theater bathrooms are unique in that men universally are trying
to get in, pee, and get out as quickly as possible, even quicker than
usual. With how indiscriminate one could be when going in such a rush, it is an absolute wonder to me that rooms I would expect to be dripping are usually quite clean! If only there were a superfast way for men to pee, faster than anything, like a vacuum tube that meets
you at the theater door. I never go during the movie. I usually go
once before and once during the trailers, I get nervous that I'll feel
like I have to go the whole movie. Is that crazy? Well, for 10 bucks a
ticket, I kind of expect more than a 3/5 experience, but until they
come up with something like the PeeBot, it will keep that B-rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment