Places to go in Iowa City


View IC You Pee in a larger map

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shorts Burgers and Shine

The old-fashioned styling is definitely appreciated, but the colors in
this room made it particularly hard to photograph, especially with the
limited control I have, using my phone. I locked the door as I made
several attempts to get a good shot, and someone tried to enter. I
tried to decide if I would be more or less embarrased to only be
taking pictures. Still not sure. My bathroom experiences are becoming
quite different than that of a non-blogging user. Should I ignore that
aspect of my time in there and stick to the basics? Probably. If so,
this bathroom is quite nice, stylish, and has all the charm of a retro
bathroom with all of the modern conveniences one might expect. Other
than my photographic problems, this was 4/5 experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment