Places to go in Iowa City


View IC You Pee in a larger map

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pagliai's Pizza

Pagliai's is less than a block from my house, and I always feel quite comfortable going there. So comfortable, in fact, that I left my iPhone at home to charge while I went to dinner there Sunday night. It was not long after I had arrived, however, that I realized I had to use the bathroom and that I had never used the bathroom there before, so a picture would be required. Without my camera, I had no way to make the image! Or so I thought, as my girlfriend offered me a scrap of paper on which to draw this image. I walked through the dim and comforting back part of the place, into the hallway with the restrooms, and into a spacious, clean, and pleasant men's room. This bathroom is a lot like I wish my bathroom at home was. Relaxed lighting, roomy yet cozy, this was the sort of place I could see myself spending a lot of time in. Just like Pagliai's. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment